What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 preorders

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
asashinotsuki said:
So, it came with 2 big apple stickers. what did you guys do with them? i cant think of anything cool or practical.

All mine are tucked up inside the original boxes, they give you stickers with all the Apple kit but I am so sad I keep every bit of the original packaging!!

The Archangel

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
All mine are tucked up inside the original boxes, they give you stickers with all the Apple kit but I am so sad I keep every bit of the original packaging!!

The Archangel

Glad it's not just me.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received my iPad today at 12:30 PM. I'm loving it. The display is beautiful. My update to the new iOS went without a hitch as did the transfer of all my information from my original iPad 1. One of the biggest differences I see from the original is how much faster my wifi is which is one of the upgrades added to the iPad 4. I'm still exploring all the features I never had with the original. I hope everyone receiving one today is as pleased with the iPad 4 as I am.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I received my iPad today at 12:30 PM. I'm loving it. The display is beautiful. My update to the new iOS went without a hitch as did the transfer of all my information from my original iPad 1. One of the biggest differences I see from the original is how much faster my wifi is which is one of the upgrades added to the iPad 4. I'm still exploring all the features I never had with the original. I hope everyone receiving one today is as pleased with the iPad 4 as I am.

Glad you are enjoying your new iPad. That retina screen is wonderful. And don't make the mistake of looking at any photography on it. Your storage will fill up. And whatever you do, don't get this app called "Pimp your screen". No, please don't do that. You will be ruined. :)

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL I have had Pimp My Screen for a long time with my first iPad. I'm always changing up my home and locked screens. They have some very cool wallpaper.

Most reactions