What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad & LCD TV - How to show photo's

Imageman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using my iPad with the "IPAD DOCK-ZML (MC360ZM/A)" plugged into the USB port on my Samsung LCD TV. The TV sees the iPad and says so on the screen. However, no photos appear when I run a slide show, or tap individual images? Any ideas?

Don't know why I want to do this? I have a Playstation 3 and transmit images and music to the TV by WiFi. Guess I'm just tinkering :) -Thanks for your help - IM

By the way, my TV is a 53" Samsung 650 model. It's spectacular, and all my guests are amazed by the picture quality compared to others TV's they have seen. I'm sold on Samsung . . .

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken I think you'll have to hook your iPad up to your TV using the *optional* VGA adapter if your LCD TV has a VGA in port.

Most reactions