What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad is Great, iTunes is not.

hd107a

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The idea that you have to have a special program just to swap files is insane. If there was an equally-powerful Android version of the aviation program that I needed this for in the first place, I'd be outta here so fast the air would crackle. Android pads are cheaper and if you plug one into any computer with a USB port, it thinks the Android is a drive -- you don't have to load software (which can be a problem on a shared computer, school computer, work computer, library computer, friend's computer, computer running non-Apple or non-Windoze OS, older computer without a lot of empty drive space, etc). iTunes is an obstacle between the computer and the iPad, turning a simple, 1-minute task into five minutes worth of administrative annoyance. I am so disgusted with it that I will not buy another Apple product which can't be seen as a plug-and-play drive on a computer that has no special software.

I agree with you. I want to change the photos on my iPad and it's going to take me at least a half hour. By the time I back up the photos on my iPad then remove the ones I don't want there then add the new photos, create more folders and remove others it will probably take at least a half hour. I am seriously considering buying a different brand of tablet, getting real tired of Apple's restrictions.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have no problems with apple. iTunes work perfectly fine for me IF my windows laptop wasn't a complete trash.

Most reactions

Latest posts