What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad format problem

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually this isn't because of the tweak but, its that I tried to format my iPad. I don't care of Formating or updating my iPad at the moment now, I just want to go out of this safe mode.

OK, that's My Bad for not reading the first post properly, but this is where we will go round in circles. Unfortunately, it is fairly well documented that you should never use the "Reset" options on a jailbroken device, since they are coded for a stock OS. You have likely corrupted a core part of the jailbreak, and using a PC is the only way to fix it. Without one you are not going to be able to recover it to a working state IMHO. Sorry.

Best thing you can probably do until you get access to a PC is to reboot the iPad and hold down the Volume Up key whilst it boots. This will put it into a full safe mode (without the nag screen). You will have no jailbreak features, but you should be able to use the rest of the device as normal.

Last edited:
OP
BlackGun

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hell, not working. I guess I will have to empty the iPad and give it to my dad with instructions so he fix the problem, update and jailbreak my iPad but that will be a little hard. well that's it. Thank you guys for the support and I wish I have a conversation with you again. Especially you f4780y.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you get it fixed.

It really does just need 30 minutes on a PC. Don't you know anyone with a PC or Laptop that has iTunes installed that you can borrow for 30 mins?

OP
BlackGun

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Hope you get it fixed.

It really does just need 30 minutes on a PC. Don't you know anyone with a PC or Laptop that has iTunes installed that you can borrow for 30 mins?

I know a lot like my neighbor.

OP
BlackGun

BlackGun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PROBLEM IS FIXED WITHOUT A PC!!!!!!!
Details: I installed "Crash Reporter" today and it told my that "Folder Enhancer" deleted a code in it so I reinstalled and IT WORKED!!!!

I HARDLY recommend you guys to download Crash Reporter.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Most reactions

Latest posts