What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad emulators with Nyko Wing wii controller

moonknight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to use the Nyko Wing wireless wii controller for emulators such as SNES? I noticed some guy used the Datel Wireless retro controller as a controller for the emulators. I think the Nyko Wing is the same type of controller but I couldn't find any info about it's compatibility with iPad. Does anybody know? Really need a wireless controller for my games.. tired of connecting the classic controller to the wiimote. Thanks.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really sure what you are asking but keep in mind one of our rules:

"ROMS for nintendo, playstation and all other emulators are at best a grey area and therefore fall under the same category as piracy on these forums. No discussion on sourcing ROMS for emulators will be tolerated, although discussions about the emulators themselves is acceptable."

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's certainly possible, but depends on the emulator.

IMAM4ALL for example allows you to pair a Wii Controller via Bluetooth.

Not sure about SNES.

OP
M

moonknight

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's certainly possible, but depends on the emulator.

IMAM4ALL for example allows you to pair a Wii Controller via Bluetooth.

Not sure about SNES.

Yea I know for sure it'll work with the Wiimote via Bluetooth. Snes9x allows that and bunch of other emulators also. That's basically my question.. for the emulators that allow us to sync with the Wiimote, can I also sync it with the Nyko Wing wireless controller? There's a video on Youtube showing a guy successfully syncing with a Datel Retro Wireless Controller. But those controllers are sold out everywhere.. that's why I'm wondering if it'll work with the Nyko one.

Most reactions

Latest posts