What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad contest - help needed (open to all 18+ EU residents)

BeIIerophon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little help needed. For me to get my own iPad.:D

But first a question for admins.

I would like to post a link to our local radio station's contest for two brand new iPads. Anyone (well, EU residents) can participate in contest - it's well renowned radio station so it's no scam.

You have to create some sort of a quick banner for an energy drink. I did that. Now i need as many votes as possible. I didn't get that yet.

So if it's not against the rules, can i post it here?

There is also one iPad for one among those who'll give their vote.

OP
B

BeIIerophon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, don't expect too much from it.

You can only write one sentence to it, and select one of eight backgrounds. It surely is no piece of art. More likely a piece of c***.

Here is the "vote" link.
LUCOZADE VOTE

If you click on the link, you don't submit your vote yet! (it's just link to blank web form)

You have to insert your name (ime), surname (priimek) and e-mail (email) and only then you'll be able to submit your vote. (of course, this vote is for my "creation". to make things simple
biggrin.gif
)

At the end of the contest they'll pick one among those who submited their vote and gave him an iPad (don't know which version, because they don't state it anywhere on their site, but judging from the price of the prize (700EUR), it should be at least 32GB Wifi version). You should submit your real email, because the'll contact you through that address/it's the only contact information they'll have.

A 100 or so votes should be enough.:p

P.S.: LUCOZADE PICTURE - this is my "master" piece. I guess you don't understand a thing, but believe me, you don't want to understand it. :)

OP
B

BeIIerophon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, it's only one vote kind of vote. One vote per IP/per person, so don't exaggerate. Even though i know you want to. =P

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Voted!!!

LOL i find the radio station funny.
I'm listening to it now and when ever anyone from the radio station talks they speak slovenian, but all the songs are in english.

would be nice if only I understood Slovenian so I would know what the DJ's are saying.

OP
B

BeIIerophon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't generally listen to this radio station. I just bumped into it when i was searching for some normal iPad offers (something under 600EUR for 32GB WiFi version). I listen to this one - Radio Antena

As far as the music is concerned, almost all of our most popular radio stations are alike. They mostly play foreign pop music (in english), and they speak in native language. I must say i'm much happier with this, than i would be if i had to listen to our (slovenian) music.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts