What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad CONTEST for iPadforum members

windex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
contest:

WHO WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO POST A PICTURE OF THEMSELVES USING THE IPAD TO VIEW THE IPADFORUMS WEBSITE.

prize:

all the fame and accolades of being number 1.

(maybe someone could develop a special tag for their account name so instead of 'ipad fan' or 'ipad enthusiast' it could say for example: iPad Forum HERO!:D)

Rules:

Photo MUST BE IN THIS THREAD

Must not be a doctored photo, (i.e. do not take an existing photo from the ipad release and paste the forum onto the ipad.):mad:

Photo must include you (i.e. your hand holding the device) to help authenticate that you actually had the ipad "in hand";)

****SPECIAL RULES FOR 3G winner****

you must post two pictures in the same setting both with your hand on the device. One showing the front with the website displayed, and the second showing the back with the antenna.

Last edited:

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm definitely in for this competition, good idea!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can i used one of the six dummy we have made for our development ??

one of them really look like a real one :) and the size is 100% the correct one

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great idea. But don't think I will have a chance. Might be leaving the country unexpectedly.:)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Count me in!

galloschramme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i won!!!

i'm not cheating ;)

GalloSchrammeiPad.jpg

download your iPad and have fun!

CanonicalKoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
T'would be very cool, but being on the west coast, I think someone from the east coast will beat me out. By about 3 hours. :D

HX_Guy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys need to do this contest for every time zone as it's not very fair to anyone not on the East Coast.

Most reactions