What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY 2] Brand New AirBender 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Case for the iPad Air Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcwally80303

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Favorite Movie

I admit it I am a Marshmallow. Contributed to the Kickstarter campaign and have been biting my nails since last summer waiting for Veronica Mars to be released. Went to the Kickstarter Opening Night last Thursday with 2 daughters. The movie was great but the whole experience was awesome!

Walden1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Man Who Planted Trees - a 1987 Canadian short animated film directed by Frédéric Back. It's based on the story of the same name by Jean Giono. The English version is narrated by Christopher Plummer.

The film won the Academy Award (1988) for Best Animated Short Film.
If you haven't seen it, it is really worth watching. I found it unforgettable. Jean Giono donated the story to humanity after American editors objected to him basing the story on Elzéard Bouffier.

sk8881

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Babette's Feast"

You have never heard of this movie, but it is the funniest human-nature comedy ever made.

accrete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At 57 years young i've seen many a movie. I enjoy the Sci Fi genre most. And while the movie i'm listing isn't the most amazing effects (like a Star Trek etc...) i like it "Best" because i really hope that by the time i'm ready to head out to the great beyond i can go the way the actor Edward G. Robinson was able to...
watching a beautiful sunset after receiving a voluntary dose of lethal sleep-then-die-peacefully drugs...
The movie?

The 1973 release of ...
Soylent Green
staring
Charlton Heston

Cheers,
Thom

gvout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Favorite movie is...

Superman... The Movie, with Christopher Reeve.

BettiBz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't have an ipad air.. Just ipad 2 so won't enter. What is the advantage to the newer one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions