What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air does not access Purchased Apps in App Store

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
S just cropped up for me.

iPad Air, iOS 7.1, size 128 I cannot view purchased apps in the App Store. They just disappeared right before my eyes. I touched nothing. The screen shows no apps for on the apps or not on the pad. I can search for apps.

I have done a hard reset. I have tried exiting out of the App Store, well, you can't do that without a hard reset anyway.

t just went away as I was reading about an app. It was really weird. I can view them on my iPhone 5 just fine. Anyone else have this happen?

Again, please do not say to close all apps, do a hard reset, etc, etc, etc. This has all been done, but thank you if you were going to post those suggestions.

Update, they show up on the iPad Mini also, just not on my iPad Air.

image-703551484.jpg

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try to sign out in App Store - Featured - your Apple ID, and then sign in again.

OP
C

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I read about issues back in 2013 and they all were iOS 7.0. The fixes they said do not work. Turning WiFi on and off, it didn't work, signing in and out of the Apple Account did not work. Turning it of via the top button and home button did not work.

I search for apps, view updated apps, but I cannot view the purchased apps. As said earlier, it works on the iPhone and iPad. Mini.

I just "purchased" a free word find on the phone and it does not show up in my purchases so I can out it on the pad. It is compatible with the iPad.

Last edited:
OP
C

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
UPDATE: Strange thing. My husband turned off the WiFi on my ipad Air again and now the purchased apps are showing up. I was connected to the web the entire time when it was not showing the purchased apps. I was surfing looking for solutions. So the WiFi was fine. But, as an attempt for a solution, before my husband turned off the WiFi, I also, had turned off the WiFi and left it off for a while and then reconnected, just like he did, but I still could not see the purchased apps. He does the same thing and there they are. Weird.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again! dde09 We both turned it off from the iPad, it wasn't by turning it off in the house.

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
UPDATE: Strange thing. My husband turned off the WiFi on my ipad Air again and now the purchased apps are showing up. I was connected to the web the entire time when it was not showing the purchased apps. I was surfing looking for solutions. So the WiFi was fine. But, as an attempt for a solution, before my husband turned off the WiFi, I also, had turned off the WiFi and left it off for a while and then reconnected, just like he did, but I still could not see the purchased apps. He does the same thing and there they are. Weird. If at first you don't succeed, try try again! dde09 We both turned it off from the iPad, it wasn't by turning it off in the house.

image-2602897270.png

Ya gotta watch not just those those husbands but also those modems sometimes;) Great that it turned out well for you caq.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using iPF

OP
C

caq

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That little comic was so funny. Enjoyed the laugh.

Most reactions

Latest posts