What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't update apps. Please help

Goobs10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a knew iPad Air and I have just tried to update some of my apps but a message pops up saying my account is not valid for use in the US store. You must switch to the UK store before purchasing. As far as I'm aware, my ipad is a UK model and the App Store shows all my other apps. What should I do?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Supposedly you followed an App Store link to a different country and ended up in the US App Store without noticing.

Here's how to change it:

Go to App Store (the app) - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out. Then sign in again, using your Apple ID. That way you'll be redirected to your own App Store.

OP
G

Goobs10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Supposedly you followed an App Store link to a different country and ended up in the US App Store without noticing.

Here's how to change it:

Go to App Store (the app) - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it and sign out. Then sign in again, using your Apple ID. That way you'll be redirected to your own App Store.

Thanks. Seems to have worked

Most reactions

Latest posts