What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad addiction

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is CaptKirk, and I am a iPadacbolic. I completely admit that the iPad has complete control of my life and I am here for help. :p:p

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was getting there, but backed off. Forced myself to take time away from it.

tejagamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to iPad and now, My day starts by opening iPad and checking the News on it... Soon I am getting addicted to it

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iv already confessed to being an ipad addict but it doesnt help,im afraid theres no cure,you can get plenty of help and support on here and its sister forum for your addiction but it will just get worse with time,i personally decided to just accept that i have a problem and live with it.

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iv already confessed to being an ipad addict but it doesnt help,im afraid theres no cure,you can get plenty of help and support on here and its sister forum for your addiction but it will just get worse with time,i personally decided to just accept that i have a problem and live with it.

"Help and support?" More like a connection than rehab.

Kathryn4812

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When my husband comes home from work, I make like the last thing I've doing is playing with my iPad. I close the lid, jump up and grab a duster, or the iron, or the Hoover.

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am so addicted that I installed an iPad mount into my dashboard so I can use it for streaming music and playing games at traffic lights. I even had to get the 3G version so I am always connected. 

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

snowboarder8985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kathryn4812 said:
When my husband comes home from work, I make like the last thing I've doing is playing with my iPad. I close the lid, jump up and grab a duster, or the iron, or the Hoover.

I thought women can't leave the kitchen 

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Kathryn4812 said:

I thought women can't leave the kitchen 

depends where the cleaning cupboard is :p

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so addicted that I installed an iPad mount into my dashboard so I can use it for streaming music and playing games at traffic lights. I even had to get the 3G version so I am always connected. 

Reckon you have it bad,that's the worst case of ipaditis iv heard about.

Most reactions

Latest posts