What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to create a Google Group on an iPad?

Ederico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will sound stupid, but how do I create a Google Group from my iPad? The mobile version of the site doesn't show me an option to create a group and when I load the desktop version I get sent back to the mobile version once I click on the create new group button in the Google Groups homepage!

Please help! Thanks beforehand.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try opening the mobile GMail site, scrolling to the bottom of the email list, and choosing either the Desktop or HTML version of the site. This is the only way I know of to get to the full set of Google Contact features on the iPad. The Desktop version seems to be working, if not all that smoothly. It didn't' used to.

You can not sync/create groups/labels in the native Contact app. The Exchange setup that lets you sync contacts uses Active Sync, which does not support groups.

Most reactions

Latest posts