What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4?

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got the iPad 3 last weekend on a Saturday and I have that 14 day window to get the new one but I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm sure there will be a line and there I have no clue how many they will get. What would you all do. Is 4 that much better than 3.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A free upgrade and you are asking if you should do it? Odds are if you have to ask and are worried about lines, then you don't need to upgrade. But if it was me, I would do it in a heart beat. Free is always good.

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 3 is perfectly fine and I'm happy with it. However, if I were within the return window I'd make the trade in a heartbeat.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got the iPad 3 last weekend on a Saturday and I have that 14 day window to get the new one but I'm not sure it's worth it. I'm sure there will be a line and there I have no clue how many they will get. What would you all do. Is 4 that much better than 3.

That's a no-brainer.... :eek:
If it doesn't cost you anything to upgrade why in the world wouldn't you?

Return it and order online if you don't want to wait in line. That's what I did.....

emm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In a sense, you're throwing money away if you don't do the exchange. Your iPad 3 just lost about $200 in value when Apple introduced the new model, while your new 4 will be worth the full price you paid.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I guess my fear is them running out and me not having one if I return this one lol

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Return it and get the new one, even if you have to wait. It makes no sense for you not to have the latest and greatest if you are paying full price. Just bear any ill feelings you may have at being without for a while. This is indeed a "first-world" problem. Hmm....I keep using that term. :)

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
People using the phrase "first world problem" is a first world problem.

I miss Captain Obvious.

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yay me. I was first in line they took my old ipad no issues and I got the new new one!!!!

OP
rhardin

rhardin

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm glad I did... No lines, it was easy and they were very nice... Not sure why I was worried...

Most reactions