What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advice wanted ASAP please

OP
brunodjkj

brunodjkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that D hevans

I like the idea of mifi with gps as I have os maps on my iPad which should be brilliant for the hiking I do.

The mifi dongle or whatever it's called you got, is it the latest model? Or the cheapest that was on offer through voda phone?

If you search mifi in eBay it will give a bit more understanding what I mean, the models on there are also unlocked, you should also be able to get your device unlocked too, and so far everything seems cheaper on eBay

dhevans_6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is the r201.
I think huwaei I've bought out a lot more recent models than this. But I'm happy with it so far and in fact I've just remembered I have a micro SD 16 gig card that has arrived in the post today which I'm going to put some music/ videos on so I can use that and use the media server from it.

£7 for a 16gb micro sd never ceases to amaze me..

OP
brunodjkj

brunodjkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thought I'd update this thread, I ended up getting the sim version, I know it was a extra £100, but with the travelling around I do it's well worth it, and I'm glad I did.

Got a good deal via eBay for a 3 sim card 3 gb data over 3 month £13 great for browsing and those online games etc.

Had I been over the 2 week cool off period then I would have gone for the MiFi route.

Thanks for everyone's input

Most reactions