What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad 3 rental

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anyone know if there would be anywhere i can RENT the ipad 3 when it comes out (i'm in the UK) this would allow me to test it out and help me decide whether or not to buy it

DarrenUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why not just go to the apple store or PC world and play around with the display model for a couple of hours??

OP
G

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah maybe but i'd like to test it for a week if possible

Last edited by a moderator:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
don't think so, you would have to put down a deposit to even rent it if any place did such a thing.

apple gives you 14 days to return it if you are not happy with it.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gunneruseipad2 said:
anyone know if there would be anywhere i can RENT the ipad 3 when it comes out (i'm in the UK) this would allow me to test it out and help me decide whether or not to buy it

The only place I can think of where there is a remote possibility is a company called "Boxclever". They are what is left of the old Radio Rentals company. They now operate only online and rent TVs and digital boxes etc.

http://www.boxclever.co.uk

Could be worth giving them a call.

Sent from my iPad 4 HD mini

Most reactions

Latest posts