What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Rentals from itunes store on laptop

Cat_Donkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I have recently rented from my laptop a film on itunes. I can see it on my laptop but I want to watch it on my ipad. Does anyone know how I can get it to my laptop or are rentals only allowed on a computer? Thank you.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can watch them on your iPad too if the rental period is still valid. Have you synch'd the iPad?

Tim

OP
C

Cat_Donkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have sync'd my ipad. They are not under videos, music and I cant find them in itunes. Any ideas?

OP
C

Cat_Donkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is. It sits in Rentals in itunes on my laptop but when syncing Rentals doesnt come through anywhere on ipad.

chalkie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iTunes, with the iPad connected, click the "Rentals" menu on the lefthand side. This shows all your rentals and gives you the option to move them to and from your iDevice so long as they're still in their rental period.

Graham

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In iTunes, with the iPad connected, click the "Rentals" menu on the lefthand side. This shows all your rentals and gives you the option to move them to and from your iDevice so long as they're still in their rental period.

Graham

Thanks for that great advice!!

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts