What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 won't start properly

OP
T

tracey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tracy! You could also suggest, if possible, to have your sister take her iPad into Apple and they will set it up for her ~ that is if she is near a store.
Thanks SweetPoison, I don't think she has an Apple store within 50 miles of her. She will probably pass it onto me to have a look this weekend if she doesn't get anywhere.

OP
T

tracey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:) She has tried again. Installed iTunes on her netbook, registered and connected etc..

She is happily playing with her iPad now.
Many thanks tonyvilla and SweetPoison.

JoanneBrugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only Screen Sign is USB & itunes logo

Plugged new iPad into my computer. Turned it on. Have a screen that shows USB with arrow pointing to iTunes logo
I have a wi-fi connection on which the computer is receiving and downloading mail and connecting to internet. The iPad does nothing ex cept show the screen mentioned above. I ocnnected to iZTunes with teh computer. The iPad does nothing.

JoanneBrugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple explained

I am in process of buying new computer with Intel processor. Issue was that I was unable to connect without my new computer (and newest iTunes) which I will pick up tomorrow now that all info was transferred from old to new. Thanks anyway.

Most reactions