What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why don't you guys turn off your email notifications and just login to iPF frequently, would that not solve the problem.....or am I being dumb!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I get 40-50 work emails per day, at least 30 require responses (love the iPad fir this), if I got the forum ones also, I would be dead.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Ah right, i dont like westerns, and i have seen dvd cover of clint movies that were western and so avoided them, but now will give it a 2nd chance. I mean as much as i dont like western, given its clint, that alone is worth given a try

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

You won't regret it, at least I think you won't, plus because they are from the 60's they should be cheap to buy. I can't remember the order the trilogy is in but I would try either G,B & U first or A Fistful Of Dollars.

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
I get 40-50 work emails per day, at least 30 require responses (love the iPad fir this), if I got the forum ones also, I would be dead.

40-50, do you only work part time?

The Archangel

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
40-50, do you only work part time?

The Archangel

Wish I did. Just got in from work now...went to work at 6 am today. Just finished a 110 hour shift.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Wish I did. Just got in from work now...went to work at 6 am today. Just finished a 110 hour shift.

Lol, been there, done that.......body and mind is starting to get too weak to even think about it anymore!

The Archangel

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Lol, been there, done that.......body and mind is starting to get too weak to even think about it anymore!

The Archangel

Can't wait to retire....in a few decades.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Can't wait to retire....in a few decades.

I can't wait to retire......that's if I can ever afford to.......note to self, stop blowing money and start saving!

The Archangel

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:

110 hours in what, 2 weeks or a month. I am restricted to 36 hours a week and i find that tiring especially with the 2 hour+ travelling for it. May i ask what work you do?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
You won't regret it, at least I think you won't, plus because they are from the 60's they should be cheap to buy. I can't remember the order the trilogy is in but I would try either G,B & U first or A Fistful Of Dollars.

The Archangel

Nice one, thanks :)

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
110 hours in what, 2 weeks or a month. I am restricted to 36 hours a week and i find that tiring especially with the 2 hour+ travelling for it. May i ask what work you do?

110 hours from Friday 9am til now.

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Good karma said:
I love the original Italian job, got it on Dvd. Micheal caine is one of my fav actor, i got a few dvd,s of him, including "funeral in berlin" eagle has landed, ipress file, billion dollar brain , fourth protocol, and a few more.

Another car chase movie i like is the French Connection from the 1970's, gene hackman driving in bronx trying to chase the killer is epic. Do you guys and gals know the french connection chase, the stuntman for the drive scenes was Bill Hickman, same person who was driving the charger in Bullit

Also got blue ray collection of dirty harry movies, love Clint Eastwood

kieranBowly, welcome to the ipad forum, looks like you are warming up and enjoying your stay :D

Than you man, it's pretty cool round here :D

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
iPad 2 is cool said:
Why don't you guys turn off your email notifications and just login to iPF frequently, would that not solve the problem.....or am I being dumb!!!

Push notifications FTW!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys work long hours, I hope you have the money to show for it though because it ain't worth it otherwise. Hubby worked long hours and was made redundant for his loyalty. Yes, Gab, you have the films in the right order and I loved those as a child but I must say I haven't seen them since. I may see them again, thanks for reminding me. The good, the bad and the ugly was my favourite, those three were brilliant actors and the music, wow, what can I say, genius.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions