What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I just thought of some of my past favourite comedians, Benny Hill, classic chasing of females at the end of each sketch and his classic Fastest Milkman in the West! Lenny Everett, I loved his humour. Tommy Cooper and his fez. Spike Milligan. Oh, I could go on...

Lenny Everett.......ah yes, good old Lenny, one of the nations favourites was Lenny......and the brother of Kenny!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
Tommy Cooper was the best. Such a shame how he died.

My favourite comedians at the moment are a couple of Americans though, Rich Hall and Reg D Hunter. So dry, so funny.

Rich Hall and Reg D Hunter, yes, find them really funny especially Reg when he guests on Have I Got News For You.

The Archangel

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Gabriel1 said:
Rich Hall and Reg D Hunter, yes, find them really funny especially Reg when he guests on Have I Got News For You.

The Archangel

I think is cause their style of comedy is, well English. Seeing as they both live over here then it would be really lol.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Lenny Everett.......ah yes, good old Lenny, one of the nations favourites was Lenny......and the brother of Kenny!

The Archangel

Aw heck that blooming autocorrect again! I meant Kenny Everett and you know it!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
I think is cause their style of comedy is, well English. Seeing as they both live over here then it would be really lol.

They understand irony, which is almost ironic in itself!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:

I have recorded "Rich Hall: Hell No I Ain't Happy", it's a classic.

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Are you sure?

The Archangel

Of course! I get it on here all the time and have I taken ( seriously) offence, no, because I am naturally a soft hearted and happy person and not easily offended. I try to be polite and not get angry with you guys( though sometimes it's close). I love you all, except of course, that word beginning with F and ending with H (5 letters) that all iPad lovers get riled about, rightly so of course.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Come onto my food thread guys and give us some of your all time favourite county orientated food loves and dislikes!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
French!

Whoops, did I really say that?

Yes, you did you idiot, no, you know you are wrong, but in my iPad book, it's a swear word on here.

Most reactions

Latest posts