What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Thanks for the double session payment. Gotta go, my Zumba instructor/guru/guide/maestro awaits.

Hee hee. Silly man. How are you? Wifey with you or coming soon?

Sent from my fantastically wonderful witiPhone using iPF

Ahh. That's so sweet. Have fun. Get some rest though.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Hayles66 said:
Ahh. That's so sweet. Have fun. Get some rest though.

As I tell all my colleagues, I'll sleep when I'm dead. 3 dogs also, no time for rest. Oh yeah, forgot the plane journey.

You dead! That's a long way off unless there is something wrong with the plane. How do you celebrate Xmas, Shahinul? Come and tell us on "everything to do with Xmas" thread.

Hello Shahinul, it looks like we are the only ones who come on here now! Even Tim and Gab have abandoned us. Don't know where our UK friends have gone to? I feel better this morning, thank goodness. How are you old friend?

Not sure what the problem might be but......I think you need to be on wifi, if you are you need to be on a suitably fast connection. There are other threads on here where people had to either change router settings or change routers to get a fast enough connection.....don't assume because other devices are running ok on the same router that all will be well, it's well documented on here, if you can't find it let me know and I'll see what I can find as I am subscribed to those threads.

And what are you talking about? Did I miss something?

Hayles66 said:
Hello Shahinul, it looks like we are the only ones who come on here now! Even Tim and Gab have abandoned us. Don't know where our UK friends have gone to? I feel better this morning, thank goodness. How are you old friend?

I'm lurking around the thread, just reading, Hayles and Shahinul.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Anyone know what Marie is on about??? Lost? Hello Richard. I was getting to the point where I was talking to myself or Shahinul. As for Gab, he's forgotten us lesser folks. Mods are a bit snobby!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back