What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

This crash near me - on the M5 - is awful. 7 dead and 51 injured. One of my daughters friends boyfriend had concussion from the crash. Lucky to be alive, me thinks.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

I caught a glimpse on sky news of that yesterday. What awful carnage. Poor families.

Yes. I heard one woman lost her dad and sister and she's in intensive care.
How has your week gone Shahinul ?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hayles66 said:
Yes. I heard one woman lost her dad and sister and she's in intensive care.
How has your week gone Shahinul ?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I see the police are considering whether bonfire smoke caused the dense wall of fog as the cause of the tragedy. Surely, the whole problem can be seen as "An Act of God"?

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Nothing is that simple. It's always something to blame. Speed limit too high, not enough warnings etc... Blame society. Someone is going to have field day with lawyers.

I've had an exhausting day teaching students who don't care whether they do well in science or not, they are more interested in whether some boy or girl fancies/hates/talking about them etc... Mobile phones, makeup, mp3/iPod etc... Is all they care about and Facebook! What are they doing when they leave? Sigh! Very frustrating.

Hayles66 said:
I've had an exhausting day teaching students who don't care whether they do well in science or not, they are more interested in whether some boy or girl fancies/hates/talking about them etc... Mobile phones, makeup, mp3/iPod etc... Is all they care about and Facebook! What are they doing when they leave? Sigh! Very frustrating.

Probably exactly what they're doing now but instead in a benefit paid house, sipping cider and watching the jeremy kyle show.

Hey. I was speaking to an 11 year old whose ambition in life is to get onto benefits as soon as he can in order to leave home. That's setting the bar high I thought to myself, I hope all his dreams come true. Oh no, I forgot briefly, I am a high end tax payer, I should discourage him. Alas I tried and failed!!!

Yes, there are too many of them about. And the girls just want a baby to achieve that aim. So sad!

Boy, don't get me started on that topic. I know girls here who have never worked and are just having a baby each time they approach the time the benefits will stop and they have to look for work. The thing that really gets my goat though is that they think it's the way to go and they are entitled to it and more.

It's a sad society. It's about time HM Govt dealt with the benefits, making it more "profitable" to work.

I'm starting to sound like my late parents :(

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

We all get to that point, Rich! I'm feeling old today. I went to Zumba class today and I ache all over. It's a mix between aerobics and Latin American dance moves.

Hayles66 said:
We all get to that point, Rich! I'm feeling old today. I went to Zumba class today and I ache all over. It's a mix between aerobics and Latin American dance moves.

We have the Zumba videos. What a laugh on our first go trying to get our bodies to move with all the elements involved. The feet do this, your backside goes that way, your hands another way. Laughing now.

Just watched a brief Zumba video on YouTube to see what this new fad is all about. The last time my body moved like that was when I was a foetus!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back