What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 Users In The UK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wytey said:
I'm staying outta this bit lol

Yes, there is an echo, Wytey, but only in his his fevered brain, because they ARE taking him away! Away! Away!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh youngsters today not knowing star wars, bladerunner etc....what can one say. I used have both a Betamax and a V2000 player (predated VHS).

Was just challenged by a 19 year old to a bike ride...did 19 miles, nice to see that the old lags have still got it. He tells me his legs are dead.... I will never admit that to him....my body and buttocks will pay for this stupidity in the morning.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time now for a delicious lamb curry and rice mmmmmmmm.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Time now for a delicious lamb curry and rice mmmmmmmm.

Come join us on my movies thread, we haven't seen you there yet?

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Come join us on my movies thread, we haven't seen you there yet?

Thought I had been on there. What is the thread called. I have posted on "what is the last movie you saw".

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Thought I had been on there. What is the thread called. I have posted on "what is the last movie you saw".

Movies old and new

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone delete old threads that have been unused for some time, there are so many threads and many extinct ones. It has taken me ages to look through thousands of them to find a handful that seem useful, but more importantly, some have not been posted on for ages.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
Does anyone delete old threads that have been unused for some time, there are so many threads and many extinct ones. It has taken me ages to look through thousands of them to find a handful that seem useful, but more importantly, some have not been posted on for ages.

That has never stopped me reintroducing them, much to the chagrin of the mods over on question with a question game? Ha ha someone did it with a word processing one and I refuse to let my gardening one die, so I keep saying something and someone always replies to that. Do you think Gabriel1's gone to bed? He's awfully quiet? Popped out for a drink, maybe!

Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:

But why would you want to delete threads? The whole point of a forum is to create a database of knowledge, which other people can access.

Here is one secret tip though, for finding the topic's you are actually searching for.

On ipadforums.net, click on Search->Advanced Search, than change 'Search Entire Posts' to 'Search Titles Only'.

Instead of thousands of useless posts, you will only see a handful of useful topics.

:D

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
But why would you want to delete threads? The whole point of a forum is to create a database of knowledge, which other people can access.

Here is one secret tip though, for finding the topic's you are actually searching for.

On ipadforums.net, click on Search->Advanced Search, than change 'Search Entire Posts' to 'Search Titles Only'.

Instead of thousands of useless posts, you will only see a handful of useful topics.

:D

You are our hero, why did we never think of that?

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
You are our hero, why did we never think of that?

I suppose there is that....knowledge increasing all the time. Thanks.

OP
iPad 2 is cool

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know who created iPF ? Was it our overlords Apple ? Was it the supreme beings also known as The Moderators ? Or like The Big Bang Theory did it just appear ?

Again to simply satisfy my Rain Man like geekish curiosity.

(Whoops. Should I have posted this in the movies old and new thread ?)

Most reactions

Latest posts