What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 keyboard lag

Martin9752

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

Since upgrading to ios 5 I am noticing keyboard lag. Any suggestions or anyone else having this issue?

sir_ben

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It happened to me once. I turned off the iPad for a minute and when I turned it back on, the problem never happened again.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Martin - I have the Apple KB and have also upgraded to iOS 5.0.1 - no problem for me at the moment. Please let us know whether this is happening on just a single program, e.g. Safari while on the WEB, or on multiple apps requiring typing?

The usual 'trio' of initial options, i.e. 'force close' the app in question, 'Restart' the iPad, and if the latter is not successful, then 'Reset' the device has been suggested, but if not all done, you might want to give those a try - no harm done.

Do you have other Bluetooth (BT) accessories such as headphones and/or speakers? If so, are these working fine? Finally, make sure that your batteries in the KB do not need replacement. Good luck and post back w/ further questions, as needed!

Most reactions

Latest posts