What's new

iOS 8 for iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Joined
Nov 7, 2013
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
171
Location
Philippines
Has anyone hear installed iOS 8 GM for the iPad 2? Did it cause any problems for the iPad 2 like lag or battery drain or slowing if the interface?
 
Well I already know that my iPad 2 has been running fine so, mods or admins please close ths thread.
 
How did you get back to 7 , another poster said you couldn't do it..I hate the state of my iPad since putting 8 on via wifi...don't have I tunes , no other computer
 
How did you get back to 7 , another poster said you couldn't do it..I hate the state of my iPad since putting 8 on via wifi...don't have I tunes , no other computer
It was me who told you that it's not possible any more. The only version you're able to revert to now, is iOS 8, and only if you use iTunes on a computer.

The possibility to revert to iOS 7x existed for more than a week, and it's over now.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for that Johanna, I updated only a couple of days ago, so time had already run out. Hey Ho!
 
Sorry that I don't have better news! It was still possible two days ago.
 
Well even a later one (version 8.0.2) is with us now and whatever comes next will see some problems, or no problems,:Dmaybe good material for a future thread;). But this one has run its course, so let's close it.
............................................. THREAD CLOSED ................................
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom