What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 8 for iPad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone hear installed iOS 8 GM for the iPad 2? Did it cause any problems for the iPad 2 like lag or battery drain or slowing if the interface?

OP
Ser Aphim

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well I already know that my iPad 2 has been running fine so, mods or admins please close ths thread.

auntymaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How did you get back to 7 , another poster said you couldn't do it..I hate the state of my iPad since putting 8 on via wifi...don't have I tunes , no other computer

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How did you get back to 7 , another poster said you couldn't do it..I hate the state of my iPad since putting 8 on via wifi...don't have I tunes , no other computer
It was me who told you that it's not possible any more. The only version you're able to revert to now, is iOS 8, and only if you use iTunes on a computer.

The possibility to revert to iOS 7x existed for more than a week, and it's over now.

Last edited:

auntymaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for that Johanna, I updated only a couple of days ago, so time had already run out. Hey Ho!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry that I don't have better news! It was still possible two days ago.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well even a later one (version 8.0.2) is with us now and whatever comes next will see some problems, or no problems,:Dmaybe good material for a future thread;). But this one has run its course, so let's close it.
............................................. THREAD CLOSED ................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions