What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The devs. get just as many accolades it seems. It's pretty obvious that there are tons more folks patiently waiting and not bothering them daily (or hourly).
I'm as impatient as anyone waiting for this JB, but am just happy to know that they are working on one. I'm not going to bother them with tweets asking if it's done yet. May be less annoying for them if they schedule 1 tweet or post or whatever a week with an update. At least folks would know when to check. Even if it's just a, "Still working on it" post.
Why it's taking so long is beside the point. It'll take as long as it takes.

Last edited:

DmiteXXI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
codmdantes said:
Are they playing with us?? Don't they understand how anxious we -owners of iPad2- are?

I for once think this i0nic has a little of a power complex... Its like a teacher teasing his students about something and in the end he just call them jackass's...

Just because you have the knowledge doesnt mean others who dont must be ridicularized... But hey, thats the world we live on.

You call it a power complex but the dude kept telling everyone its his actual elevator. As a matter of fact he kept posting how his ipad2 hasnt even shipped yet.

What you all seem to forget these guys do what the do because they love it and they are passionate about what they do. no one is paying them for their time invested and only they know what obligations they have to their employers and families.

My mom used to tell me all the time "Beggars cant be choosers"

Wait patiently or learn to hack.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You call it a power complex but the dude kept telling everyone its his actual elevator. As a matter of fact he kept posting how his ipad2 hasnt even shipped yet.

What you all seem to forget these guys do what the do because they love it and they are passionate about what they do. no one is paying them for their time invested and only they know what obligations they have to their employers and families.

My mom used to tell me all the time "Beggars cant be choosers"

Wait patiently or learn to hack.

Wise words fella. Wise words.

Cryptic1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So these sites that are "selling" supposed jailbreaks (ipad, iphone, whatever) are they really just selling the hard work done for free by the JB devs?

obi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So how do you install the iPad 2 jB again ?...... Jokin! Lol 76pages of hopes and dreams lol

Reaction score
Cryptic1 said:
Extremely lame. I guess there's nothing they can really do about it though. Is that totally illegal? I can't go around selling Firefox or IE to people. Is it just a matter of the dev's not wanting to bother with it?

It is illegal to sell the jailbreak. But what is not illegal is selling the service of installing the jailbreak. You could run a Firefox installer company, where all you do is visit people and install Firefox on their computer. This would be legal, because you get paid for the service of installing the software and not for the software itself.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess I made the right decision in waiting to sell my iPad 1st Gen..will wait for the iPad 2 jailbreak to come out, or at least have a better idea of when it will be released before selling it..the iPad 2 not jailbroken is pretty darn cool, but jailbroken, the possibilities are endless

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess I made the right decision in waiting to sell my iPad 1st Gen..will wait for the iPad 2 jailbreak to come out, or at least have a better idea of when it will be released before selling it..the iPad 2 not jailbroken is pretty darn cool, but jailbroken, the possibilities are endless

I wish there was a "like" button for posts like in facebook. well said buddy, well said.

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Honestly I can't really blame him for messing with people. The devs do all this work for free so when you constantly get hounded with questions (usually the same one over and over) you'd probably get a little frustrated too and maybe start to think that these people have no respect for what you are doing and that they're ungrateful. Everyone should cut them some slack and just let them do their thing.

Agree 100% and mentioned this myself 10 or so pages back, BUT when i0nic starts incorporating words like RAIN into his ELEVATOR tweets it's not hard for people to get worked up, so don't think he helps the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts