What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohobojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak from this person, jb from that person... Jailbreaking must be a real PITA for the iPad 2 to take 2 months and still nothing. Except that 1st week but it was patched.

kevbo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get why they're talking in code. Maybe they're actually planning to rob a bank

khaledSwedy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RudyL90 said:
Hi and welcome by the way.
You are probably from Europe like me, it is half past one a.m. here. But in USA it is six hours ealier. If the jailbreak would be released at this sunday, it is probably gonna take a few more hours. :p

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hi there, yea you are right um from germany, but i just moved to cairo/ egypt days ago. The time here is 8 am now :D i going out to visit some sites, i hope its jailbroken when i return homee ..

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get why they're talking in code. Maybe they're actually planning to rob a bank

Taking the piss perhaps? If they were that paranoid about it I wouldn't have thought they'd be discussing in an open forum.

reddead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its 1:40pm Sunday here
And hoping for Jb within today

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

Crizmuz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
elektrobank said:
Taking the piss perhaps? If they were that paranoid about it I wouldn't have thought they'd be discussing in an open forum.

Me thinks so too. If it's too risqué then keep it off-line and preserve its integrity. The Last thing anybody would want is a foiled attempt just because everybody is acting like 007.

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
Yea, I noticed that tweet earlier too. I hope it's not a sceme to get attention. But if @ion1c is involved, I think it would be good, right?

FREE MY iPAD2 

I guess so... Or maybe they are just playing with us.
"Haha, our stupid followers now believe that we accually have a jailbreak for the iPad 2!"
But I do not think they will lower their levels to that of Mr. Fakebreak, what was his name again?
Why would they give us hope while nothing is there? @msuiche and @i0n1c are full grown men, they would not do that.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As well, @i0n1c has been respected by the devs for the exploi of 4.3.1, 4.3.2 and 4.3.3! He wouldn't blow his reputation by making up BS would he?
Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF[/QUOTE]

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could not find a tweet from @i0n1c where he specificly said that the a iPad 2 JB exists...
But he is communicating with @thegrugq who said that there won't be a iPad 2 JB this weekend...

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We will see but I think before I JB I will wait until the @Musclenerd has give it the all clear (if there is one)

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
check this out

haha guys check this out, i tweeted to msuiche i0nic and thegrugq:

Attachments

• lol.png
    lol.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 278

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get it anymore.. Are just making fun or do they really have a JB????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts