What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They're prob just sick of people pleading for updates every minute of the day...

Ya think? lol!

I do, but I'm not sure most ppl do =)

It's amusing to see people stating, when replying to someone asking if a JB is out yet, that 'No, but it will prob be this week' or 'No, but I believe it will be out by the end of May' ..based on NFI

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They're prob just sick of people pleading for updates every minute of the day...

Ya think? lol!

I do, but I'm not sure most ppl do =)

It's amusing to see people stating, when replying to someone asking if a JB is out yet, that 'No, but it will prob be this week' or 'No, but I believe it will be out by the end of May' ..based on NFI

It really is too funny ~ but ~ they are frustrated, I get that. Personally, I think it will be a few more months.

Or within the next hour. :D

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm frustrated too... I just bought a $950 brick :p

How long did it take for the iPad 1 - a couple of months?

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't get it anymore.. Are just making fun or do they really have a JB????

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I'm pretty sure they do. i0nic is a security expert and gained the trust of the dev team also proving to us his abilities with his recent exploits of all the iDevices running 4.3.x plus he is a grown adult, and had been talking about a proof of concept last month with msuiche, another security expert i believe. i dont think two grown men pull a prank like this. in my opinion, they dont want too much hype to go on and try to put the news on the down-low

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
latest news!

here is another confirmation from a well known associate with the dev team:

Attachments

• latest.png
    latest.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 271

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or they are trying to cut a deal with Apple.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i0n1c Stefan Esser
To clarify it once again. I don't have an iPad2 Jailbreak, I don't even have an iPad2. I just have problems with the ELEVATOR in my home.

oh great... now everyone is confused -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts