What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 IOs 5.0 lag

biibii0712

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why my new iPad 2 lag when playing Facebook 4.1 and when playing??
And if I install too many thing in my iPad will it be lag??

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know the answer to this. But I do have lag depending on Internet connection. Does anyone know how to track or estimate how much bandwidth this uses when idle or active? Some programs hang but I double click the button and a list of open programs appears. Maybe someone can answer more.

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed that some apps will put if they are Internet dependent. If you don't have a connection, you'll find that 90% of apps won't function.

OP
B

biibii0712

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yellowhorse said:
I noticed that some apps will put if they are Internet dependent. If you don't have a connection, you'll find that 90% of apps won't function.

Did u have the same problem lagging on app?

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do. They say some apps do it more than others tho. Some are Internet connectivity and some won't work properly with games or other apps running in the background. I dont think you can have too many apps. Just can't open them all at the same time.

OP
B

biibii0712

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If that the the problem of IOs5.0 I heard ppl say tat the problem of it

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it's running fine in general. Just keep note of what you are doing when the issue happens. Lotsa developers have bugs in their apps.

Most reactions