What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 4.3.3 reboot after clicking app.. HELP!

seamus517

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks nina...I am stuck in the same boat, but I have Verizon so no SIM card...any way for me to get in? I just got my iPad2 and dont have SHSH blobs or any way to restore.

I see the culprit "Data Counter" app on my home screen, will "Xing" it out, remove it?

Hi, I only made an account here to save the future users with the same problem.
First what happend, don´t intall "findmyphone" on an IPad ;-) it turns it into a IPhone with the problems descrebed.

What worked for me to solve the problem was following:

1. Take out your SIM card if 3g
2. Then you will be able to tap and use the apps but only for a few sec´s before IPad freezes
3. Use cydia to uninstall the app like descreebed anywhere here
4. U will have to be fast and use the home button to go back and forth deeper and deeper until you remove the faulty app.

Hope this will help anyone, take care

jr_dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All--
did this get resolved? my ipad 2 is doing the same and I really dont want to loose my jailbrake.
I would love to know if there is any updates to this!
jr_dude

tajeah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do you use funbox? I have downloaded it and don't know what to do now. i have also downloaded openssh and it says to do go into c program 86x/ect/ and change some password thing but i don't see nothing that says anything about a password in it help please

Most reactions

Latest posts