What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 1 Owners: Now THIS is a case!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
And it's on SALE until the 30th for $15 (enter "woot" in the coupon code field during checkout-try all upper case or all lower case letters). Watch the videos, especially the product demo and tutorial. Damn cool. They should have one for the iPad 2 in May, I understand.

http://sleeve360.com/

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
And it's on SALE until the 30th for $15 (enter "woot" in the coupon code field during checkout-try all upper case or all lower case letters). Watch the videos, especially the product demo and tutorial. Damn cool. They should have one for the iPad 2 in May, I understand.

http://sleeve360.com/

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks Michael

I was able to find the exact same deal on another site, which is also currently using the same coupon discount code "Woot". Not sure how long this deal lasts on this site.

http://www.wiredforless.com/product_p/sleeve360.htm

zen2go

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it work well in real life?

My main use of the iPad is for reading music score in a choir, i.e. lots of one-hand holding while standing up. This case looks like it fits my needs perfectly, although the TUAW review describes some difficulties in holding the device at a nice angle.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like the hand strap I use it all the time on my case LINK I think it gives you just that little extra safety while holding you IPad.
Looks like a nice case but kinda thick on the back side so it won't slip into a bag/sleeve cleanly. Size does matter on cases.

Reaction score
That's just because it's not in pink!

Black is the new pink

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Whatever.:D

For guys pink is the new black :D
Actually I think it's gone back to black is the new pink for guys now as well since pink used to be the new black
I'm just glad cellphones have gotten away from colors and/or gawd awful silver/gray

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black is the new pink

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from my Incpad

Whatever.:D

For guys pink is the new black :D
Actually I think it's gone back to black is the new pink for guys now as well since pink used to be the new black
I'm just glad cellphones have gotten away from colors and/or gawd awful silver/gray

Support Our Troops!
Sent from my iPad

Well ~ Mark. You AND Hasty are trippin.:D

Reaction score
I'm still tryin' to get to know the regulars here. Sometimes I gotta go out " out there" to try to figure out where some are coming from. This is a forum, I never take things personally on a forum BUT also understand that there are others on this forum, and other forums, that may think in a way I have no clue. Factor in the number of overseas users and the unique perspective they bring and I'm still feeling like I just signed up today. Just tryin' to figure out how to fit in and still be me. Hope I didn't offend you.
B.o.t., I saw a cover/case like the op one at Walmart. I doubt it was of the same quality but I liked the idea. It didn't have a way to cover the screen when not in use so I was so not willing to spend $35 for it.

Support Our Troops!
Sent from my iPad

Last edited:

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are some very cool people on here, you will fit right in, most are very nice and helpful when needed.

Most reactions

Latest posts