What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS5 - What are we most looking forward to?

What new feature of IOS5 are u most looking forward to?

• Total voters

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the moment (though it probably won't last) the new ability to download old movies and tv shows again from the iCloud. Suddenly old stuff I deleted to save space and would have had to pay to get again, is free.

Jimmy Neutron here I come!

Wait, did I type that out loud?

Why yes. Yes you did, babe. I made it a wee bit bigger for those of us that couldn't really see it.:D

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the Reminders system. I would like to replace my current task management and calendar system with something that seems to work so seamlessly.

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iCloud finally save my over 30GB of music and be able to stored in any iOS device in a easy way!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Split-Keyboard for me. I use my device almost exclusively in Portrait orientation and the split-kb is an absolute godsend.

greasemuntney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being able to cut ties to the iTunes is the best thing. I hate having to sync every time I update something just so it is on my i4 and ipad and itunes all at same time.

Greenrooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Notifications, keyboard improvements, browser improvements, email improvements, cut the PC forever!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am looking forward to iCloud, iMessage, and no longer needing a computer to synch my devices :)

Sent from my Pink Hearts Sparkly Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

abjurian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking forward too the split keyboard and imessage. I am also hoping the camera app helps takes better pix.

Most reactions

Latest posts