What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS5 Jailbreak Strategy Guide

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't sleep, lol.
Had to check if the Windows version was released, but no...
Has this happend before? First an OSX release and an x amount of time later the Windows release?

Yes, this used to always be the way. You have been fortunate to be involved over the last few releases when Windows came quickly!

IPADfreak90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok i am tuned to dis forum for like 7 hrs now!!!! damn this thing is addictive!

guys does dis jb tool work on OSx lion?

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
O. Advice of grey wolf I download corona and every thing went fine ...I directly had in teetered on my iPad one ...thanks grey

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IPADfreak90 said:
ok i am tuned to dis forum for like 7 hrs now!!!! damn this thing is addictive!

guys does dis jb tool work on OSx lion?

Yes, you can learn a lot about iPad here , so did I ..best of luck

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O. Advice of grey wolf I download corona and every thing went fine ...I directly had in teetered on my iPad one ...thanks grey

Yep.
Anyone else with an A4 device who is having iBooks problems, just install Corona from Cydia on top of your current Redsn0w jailbreak.

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Windows GUI version is now released if anyone is struggling / waiting :D

Pjon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Need some suggestions. I have a iPad 2 wifi only fw 4.3.3 not jb, I have saved SHSH but not 4.3.3 :( and I know the saved SHSH for ios5 is useless. So should I upgrade to 5.0.1 and forgot about 4.3.3 since I dont have saved blogs for it anyways plus Apple will stop signing in 5.0.1 ?

I know it is my own decisions but I want hear from the mods and the users opinions ? :)
Will be waiting for the reply's Thank you

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pjon said:
Hey guys,

Need some suggestions. I have a iPad 2 wifi only fw 4.3.3 not jb, I have saved SHSH but not 4.3.3 :( and I know the saved SHSH for ios5 is useless. So should I upgrade to 5.0.1 and forgot about 4.3.3 since I dont have saved blogs for it anyways plus Apple will stop signing in 5.0.1 ?

I know it is my own decisions but I want hear from the mods and the users opinions ? :)

The situation your in you have 2 choices...

Jailbreak your 4.3.3 ipad using jailbreakme.com

OR

Update to 5.0.1 and jailbreak using Absinthe

The decision is yours

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well, if you want to enjoy the bennies of iOS 5, go ahead and upgrade to it. Now that there is a jail break for it, there really is no reason to stay at 4.3.3. Even if you weren't going to jail break, I'd move to iOS 5. Lots of neat changes on this new version.

But, that's just me. YMMV.

Marilyn

Pjon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys :)

So far 1 yes, 1 The decision is yours, 0 stay on 4.3.3

Please keep it coming guys i'll make a decision until the next heat game haha :)

By the way to upgrade to ios5.0.1 do I need also to upgrade my itunes ?

I'm using a windows xp notebook very slow but i does the job !

Most reactions

Latest posts