What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS11, Yes or No?

graywoulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Being an all around noob to the Apple scene, I am awaiting the arrival of my iPad Mini 4 (A1550). I am reading a lot of conflicting stories about whether or not the Mini 4 is or is not upgradeable to the IOS11. Will it or will it not upgrade? I also see stories that even if it actually will upgrade to IOS11, is it worth it or not? I would appreciate some definitive answers on this please. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

OP
graywoulf

graywoulf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the confirmation. I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos on the features of IOS11 and it's advantages. It is hard to imagine that the Mini 4 was released in 2015 considering it's popularity and abilities. Being that this will be my first Apple experience, I can already see that I am going to really like it once I learn my way around.

Most reactions

Latest posts