What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS Sucks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been closely following the title of this post and receiving alerts, to some of which I have replied. Now, all of a sudden I am unable to reply or post on there and see that "I do not have sufficient privileges to reply". Can anyone tell me why, please?
Mike

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure why. Did you try logging out and then back in? Worth a shot. Otherwise, why does iOS suck so bad? I'm curious. :)

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now, all of a sudden I am unable to reply or post on there and see that "I do not have sufficient privileges to reply". Can anyone tell me why, please?
Mike
It was the same for me just a moment ago!

Edited a few minutes later to add
I just went back to the thread and there is an extra post on it, so some people are able to post to it - maybe just "Staff Members"?

Last edited:
OP
Mesqueunclub

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not sure why. Did you try logging out and then back in? Worth a shot. Otherwise, why does iOS suck so bad? I'm curious. :)
I did not say IOS sucks, just that I was following the thread now for some strange reason, I cannot reply to any post on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions