Knightoftheapp iPF Novice Joined Apr 7, 2011 Messages 446 Reaction score 15 Location Chicago May 23, 2016 #1 I have an iPad Air 2. I've been reading about the current update of iOS. In anybody's opinion is it safe to upgrade to 9.3.2 at this time or, should I wait for the next update?
I have an iPad Air 2. I've been reading about the current update of iOS. In anybody's opinion is it safe to upgrade to 9.3.2 at this time or, should I wait for the next update?
KevinJS Super Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 6, 2011 Messages 10,698 Reaction score 1,552 Location Edmonton AB Canada May 23, 2016 #2 I'm still on 9.3. I won't update until 9.4. Haven't applied a minor update in years on any of my devices. Having said that, I apply major updates immediately.
I'm still on 9.3. I won't update until 9.4. Haven't applied a minor update in years on any of my devices. Having said that, I apply major updates immediately.
twerppoet69 iPad Fan Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 26,182 Reaction score 21,402 Location Milton-Freewater, OR May 23, 2016 #3 The only reported problems have been with the 9.7" iPad Pro. You should be safe to update the iPad Air 2: all usual caveats and cautions apply.
The only reported problems have been with the 9.7" iPad Pro. You should be safe to update the iPad Air 2: all usual caveats and cautions apply.
NSquirrel iPF Novice Joined Oct 22, 2014 Messages 606 Reaction score 600 Location UK May 24, 2016 #4 No problems on my air 2 and 9.3.2.
giradman71 iPad Fan Joined Apr 26, 2011 Messages 8,276 Reaction score 9,248 Location North Carolina May 24, 2016 #5 Just updated an iPad Air 2, iPad r-Mini, & iPhone 6 to 9.3.2 w/o a problem - Dave
OP OP Knightoftheapp iPF Novice Joined Apr 7, 2011 Messages 446 Reaction score 15 Location Chicago May 25, 2016 #6 Thanks to all for your help.