What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7 - first impressions

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I reset it all settings and fingers crossed its working again :)

NRSNicky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it. It is clean and uncluttered. Like the animation as well. They only thing I do not like is the lag when setting your wallpaper. ;)

Gazzaho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i really thought that was it, it was acting peculiar to say the least.

Glad to see you got the wayward beast under control. The thing is, why did it act that way to begin with? Very strange. I would backup any important info or data stored on it just to be safe.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see you got the wayward beast under control. The thing is, why did it act that way to begin with? Very strange. I would backup any important info or data stored on it just to be safe.
After i installed iOS 7 it was in a cycle of crashing and rebooting, i couldn't turn it off as no red slider came up and i had no wifi on it, it stopped long enough for me to put in the routers password and reset it....seems to be ok now :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After i installed iOS 7 it was in a cycle of crashing and rebooting, i couldn't turn it off as no red slider came up and i had no wifi on it, it stopped long enough for me to put in the routers password and reset it....seems to be ok now :)

That's great to hear poisonivy. It was a frustrating time for you for a while there! With the new system now working I'm sure you will get to like it, as I do now.
Cheers, Andrew

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's great to hear poisonivy. It was a frustrating time for you for a while there! With the new system now working I'm sure you will get to like it, as I do now.
Cheers, Andrew
Well i don't at the moment but thought i would keep it up to date, I think the best i can hope for is that i'll get used to it.

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One thing I hate about it is when closing an app using the 'pinch' gesture. Every app I do it with, it jumps straight to the home screen (if you know what I mean). It looks so ugly when it happens.

Most reactions

Latest posts