What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 6.1 Will be Even Harder to Jailbreak

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When people pirate, the loss is the amount of potential customers not the amount they actually download because that technically costs nothing, because they steal content not physical money. I do not support piracy, I just wanted to say my view.

Sent from K48AP, the classic

I don't consider jailbreaking pirating.. If you are using it to get software without paying that is wrong.... But if you, like me, are jailbreaking because we want to tweek iOS device to do things we think it should [or want it to], the that is not wrong IMO......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreaking only make IOS more user friendly.As it should be in a first place.

sent from tf700 infinity tablet

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MILJAN said:
Jailbreaking only make IOS more user friendly.As it should be in a first place.

sent from tf700 infinity tablet

How so? I always wondered what the big thing is with this jailbreak deal? Does it really make the device that much better?

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
s2mikey said:
How so? I always wondered what the big thing is with this jailbreak deal? Does it really make the device that much better?

Just one example: Can you download attachment in email into your ipad? How many steps you must do to set options in your iPad? Etc.......

Sent from my iPad 4

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MILJAN said:
Just one example: Can you download attachment in email into your ipad? How many steps you must do to set options in your iPad? Etc.......

Sent from my iPad 4

It takes me about 2 steps to download an attachment in my email to my non-jail broken iPad.

MILJAN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
It takes me about 2 steps to download an attachment in my email to my non-jail broken iPad.

And can you change that document and manipulate with him in memory of ipad and later send him back?

Sent from my iPad 4

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MILJAN said:
And can you change that document and manipulate with him in memory of ipad and later send him back?

Sent from my iPad 4

I suppose so, I've never tried.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
MILJAN said:

Sent from my iPad 4

If I get an office document attachment then I do have the option of opening it and saving it using QuickOffice pro. Photos can easily added to the photo library. I do understand what you mean though, there are times when you just can't do stuff. It can get annoying but it doesn't detract enough for me personally to jailbreak.

Most reactions

Latest posts