What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios 5 nationwide internet log in

dempseyja2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anybody having same problem since getting ios 5 i cant log in to internet banking on the ipad 2 its all down to the drop down bar were you imput the pass code instead od showing numbers it now only shows stars. Which give you a false log in i have been locked out teice with this problem.

awboxster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I have had the same issue since ios5. The way round it I found is to drag the number box up or down and it reveals the numbers for the log in. Hope that helps.

Adrian

OP
dempseyja2

dempseyja2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
awboxster said:
Hi, I have had the same issue since ios5. The way round it I found is to drag the number box up or down and it reveals the numbers for the log in. Hope that helps.

Adrian

Cheers il,try that but only once ha ha dont want to be locked again

OP
dempseyja2

dempseyja2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried that and it worked just shook the drop down bar and it gradually replaced dots with numbers strange that!

Most reactions