What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5 mirroring

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Klutz question time.
How do I mirror apps to a TV via AirPlay in iOS 5?

Highlander2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried double click button. Flick to the right. Select apple tv but no toggle button for mirroring option.

Has anyone managed to do this yet...?

OP
K

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same issue I have. I'm wondering if there is something in settings that I haven't seen.

OP
K

K1W1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ta I'll go there as well I suspected there would be then completely forgot to check.

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have updated my ipad2 to iOS5 and my Apple TV is at 4.4 (3140), what do I need to do to get mirroring to work. I have already done a reboot of both devices.

Thanks in advance.

Does it matter that I am running iOS 5 GM?

Last edited:

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nevermind, I got it figured out. For those who don't know, double click the home button, swipe all the way to the right, and there is an air-play icon.

Last edited:

jeffreydc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just me or does mirroring with apple tv look like crap compared to the hdmi adapter? Totally not worth the price in my opinion.

Most reactions