What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5, excited?

tremblayd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bonjours,

I'm curious to read about what other people are exited to have in iOS 5. I think the new message app is going to be totally awesome and useful because I don't have a cell phone and most of my friends and family own an apple product.

I'm also really exited about the new video mirror feature for the ipad 2. I just purchased an apple tv just to use that feature in iOS 5. I'm looking foward to read your responses.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

xImtx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im really excited about the pc free area as well as tabbed browsing in Safari. Cant say Ive been this excited for something in awhile.

D31337m3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am super excited , I'm currently using iOS 5 beta 5 , legit of course ;) - it's the most stable beta so far , and it it amazing !

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D31337m3 said:
I am super excited , I'm currently using iOS 5 beta 5 , legit of course ;) - it's the most stable beta so far , and it it amazing !

What is the significant changes ? Thanks

D31337m3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In beta 5 specifically? Not much other than several bug fixes and enhancements to power management , battery doesn't die in 8 hours like previous beta's. Wireless syncing now works properly. It's all the know advertised features that really make it great - cloud backups, imessage , Photostream, and many many more ..

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D31337m3 said:
In beta 5 specifically? Not much other than several bug fixes and enhancements to power management , battery doesn't die in 8 hours like previous beta's. Wireless syncing now works properly. It's all the know advertised features that really make it great - cloud backups, imessage , Photostream, and many many more ..

Ah cool.. Thanks for the report mate :) very informative.. ㌹

Billy☝ Atlantis° Indonesia ✧❂✧

Shikamary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
xsilverleafx.tripod.com
I'm hoping the 200 new features include image attachment for email in safari and the apps. Also hoping html5 will update soon to be able to view animated images like gif so the iPad can be fully customizable, but yah this new update is going to be amazing that's why im selling my 16gig wifi only model so I can be able to use this new imessage feature, plus the iTunes let's you buy so many songs for a cheaper price. Very impressive. Won't have to worry about using up my memory or gigs for awhile. I'll be super organized now. Some of the apps I've installed won't be nessesary for the update, which makes me happy knowing my iPad will be less cluttered.:p

Nelson7709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping that the forthcoming ios5 has battery alert when charging the ipad or the charging reached 100%. I mean, you don't have to exit on the current app you are using just to see the battery charging progress. Instead an alert message will pop-up once the battery is full.

Yarrenbool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really looking forward to better notifications in iOS 5 than are currently available in iOS 4.

Current notifications are abominable! Next to worthless. I seem to miss most.

iLloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All i want..

Is an official apple clock on my homescreen so i can set an alarm lol...

But other than that I suppose iMessage is gunna be pretty cool?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to be exited but I can't, not until devs find a new way for unthethered jailbreaking in ios5

Most reactions

Latest posts