What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 5, excited?

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$29.99 not really a bargain iOS 5 is nothing new on the mobile sofware systems, is Apple catching up Android and making sure that iOS don't stay behind. Not mention that a lot of those features exist at the Cydia store (I am not a JB).

Sent from my iPad using iPF

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
$29.99 not really a bargain iOS 5 is nothing new on the mobile sofware systems, is Apple catching up Android and making sure that iOS don't stay behind. Not mention that a lot of those features exist at the Cydia store (I am not a JB).

Don't worry. It is a free update.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very excited! I especially love the wireless sync! That way, i don't need a computer to get my iPad it's updates! I think it's great that the Apple is implementing this because it's so much more convenient, and it makes the iPad on par with the other tablet pcs that already have this feature.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Don't worry. It is a free update.
Really? You're on to us? Do some of the other folk's legs look a little longer? :D

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some poor git will come along and read this and be up in arms about the cost of upgrade! Just trying to keep these peoples blood pressure under control. ;)

jackblack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So do we know for sure if the iOS is going to be free upgrade or not? Also, does anyone know when this upgrade will be available? Thanks. :) pretty excited about it myself.

Most reactions