What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introducing the new Black Leather Flap Case [w/ pics]

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
We've discontinued the older black leather flap cases and replaced it with this newer style which we believe is much better and usable.

http://cimousa.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=29_34&products_id=139

ipad_flap_black2.JPG

ipad_flap_black2_01.JPG

ipad_flap_black2_03.JPG

ipad_flap_black2_04.JPG

ipad_flap_black2_05.JPG

ipad_flap_black2_06.JPG

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would buy this case right now if only you would accept my Master Card or my Amex however I would like to buy it over the phone or mail order.....:D

Alfred.

OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Sorry about the issues. I see that you have continued with the PayPal option. We have solved the issue with American Express and PayPal. Thank you for emailing us!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not bad, but I think most people use a propped up case to watch movies or play games, 99% of which are in landscape. I think it would be somewhat awkward to read a book in this manner (propped up) which is the only sustained use I can think of for the iPad in portrait. But that just might be me.

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I ordered the case Friday night the 25th of June and its already in my hands,thats not bad for free shipping. Now I'm a plain old guy and not used to the frilly dilly things but this case is a a nice case and very functional, Even my wife said she would like one in red or pink,so I'm off to find one for her and her Ipad,which is due in the mail on the 15 July.

Al.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
The things that turn me off from this case are:

#1 if I prop it up, its to watch movies and I always watch them in landscape mode.
#2 I'm not sure what the stand flap part is made of but if its got cardboard inside like all the other leather cases I've seen I think after a while it would start to bend in the middle and stop holding the iPad up.
#3 I'm not to fond of cases that get so close to he actual screens edge. It makes it hard to click around the edges and would drive me nuts trying to swipe the top menu bar to pull up SBSettings.
#4 the velcro back looks odd but I think its something that can be gotten used to after a while.

This is all based on the posted photo's since I haven't actually seen the case in person.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts