What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Images for our Hot Pink Flip Cases

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
We know we've been lacking a couple images for some of our products so to start, here are some images for the Hot Pink Flip Cases for the iPad. It has a kickstand, magnetic latches (2 on the front for the flap, one in the back for the kickstand) and an area to put papers on the inside flap. You can place/stand this item in many different ways. Here are some image that represent this.

ipad_flap_pink_01.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_02.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_03.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_04.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_05.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_06.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_07.JPG

ipad_flap_pink_08.JPG

Hot Pink Leather Flip Case For the Apple iPad Hot Pink Leather Flip Case For the Apple iPad - $19.95 : Cimo Cases, We got you covered

The black cases are identical.

OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Yes, shipping to UK is available and free. Just proceed in the normal checkout routine.

Unfortunately these cases are out of stock at the moment, but should be in stock by the beginning of next week.

I love that case, can you get it in UK too?

Kati

Katilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you know the black bit at the top of the stand at back of case? is that aloop of elastic or something that could attach a carabiner to stop it falling off a tray?

I'm thinking of the Trabasack wheelchair tray that has D rings around the edge to attach things via carabiner or velcro to stop them falling off.
velcro play tray | Non-slip play tray | Communication aid bag | Lap Tray Bag

How much would this case be in UK pounds including import tax etc? Can I use Paypal?

Thanks

OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Yes, it is a elastic and you may attatch a carabiner to it to secure the case with the iPad.

If the math is correct, 19.95 U.S. dollars = 12.99 British pounds. You may use PayPal.

you know the black bit at the top of the stand at back of case? is that aloop of elastic or something that could attach a carabiner to stop it falling off a tray?

I'm thinking of the Trabasack wheelchair tray that has D rings around the edge to attach things via carabiner or velcro to stop them falling off.
velcro play tray | Non-slip play tray | Communication aid bag | Lap Tray Bag

How much would this case be in UK pounds including import tax etc? Can I use Paypal?

Thanks

Katilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm waiting for them to sort out the planes as flights are grounded in UK cos the volcanic smoke from Iceland.

I'm presuming it would come via airmail?

I tried to send a present to friend in South Africa last week as I had heard they had allowed some flights to go but was told they were stopping them again later due to another thick flume of volcanic ash coming over. Man at post office said he would send it off but had no idea when it would leave the country.

May as well hang on abit and see what happens with the planes, I hope this doesn't delay iPads coming to UK, as I'm guessing they would be shipped from US... even for uk version??

Kati

thehatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.greatthreads.com
Does the cover fold back so you can read a book?

I'm looking for something that lets the front cover can fold all the way around to the back. Most only fold so far and it becomes a stand.

John

OP
C

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Yes, the cover folds all the way back. Here is a picture showing the flap folded all the way back:

ipad_flap_pink_04.JPG

Does the cover fold back so you can read a book?

I'm looking for something that lets the front cover can fold all the way around to the back. Most only fold so far and it becomes a stand.

John

Most reactions

Latest posts