What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMessage Not Working. Help!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How are things coming along, Hayles? Are you doing ok with your new Mac and your apple Id password?

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles-have you logged out of your App Store/iMessage on your iPad yet-then log back in?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could you explain that in simple terms Ski?

Good news by the way! The new laptop charger got the old laptop working again so I can access any old stuff that I thought was lost. Oh and I had a major heart attack when the MBA crashed!!!! I had to look on line to see what the apple version of alt+CTL+del. is.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No I'm afraid it didn't.

That your diary didn't upload to Dropbox? What happened?

Maybe we should open another thread to continue this discussion and get some help, since this thread focuses on iMessage. ....unless you still have trouble with that, too?:(

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The iMessage still doesn't work. I'm in contact with my own diary HD but it takes time to reply.

Most reactions

Latest posts