What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

illumineHaz3 HD [iPad] - Winterboard

Pollpixx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ooooh! First, let me say this for everyone to read: Be VERY careful mucking about in iFile. Changes in there to your iPad could lead to disastrous consequences (read: leads to having to restore your iPad - maybe lose jailbreak).

/Public service announcement.

Pollpixx - Is that wallpaper that's messed up the one for the theme? Cause if it is, TBH, the easiest thing to do is to go back to Cydia and remove/reinstall that theme. Actually, you may be able to get away with just a reinstall, AFAIK. That'll put it back the way it was...

Marilyn

Its in the theme indeed, will restore it, thanks for the warning, i screwed up some phones before with my tweaking skills and still i didnt learn from it :lol

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
5x5 Iconoclasm Layout for IlluminHaz3 by f4780y

I have created an Iconoclasm 5x5 layout for IlluminHaz3 which can be used in conjunction with the weather widget to ease your theming woes!

Download it from there - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/304587/5x5 IlluminHaz3 by f4780y.plist then use iFile or another SSH tool to place it in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts/
Select the new layout and respiring - Presto! A 5x5 icon layout which allows the IlluminHaze Weather Widget to shine through!

13fe1dd2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I have created a 5x5 layout for IlluminHaz3 which can be used in conjunction with the weather widget to ease your theming woes!

Download it from there - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/304587/5x5%20IlluminHaz3%20by%20f4780y.plist then use iFile or another SSH tool to place it in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts/
Select the new layout and respiring - Presto! A 5x5 icon layout which allows the IlluminHaze Weather Widget to shine through!

Thanks!! Does this work with other themes or only IllumineHaz3?

iLoveMyiPad2!

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It will work with any theme, but is sized for Illuminhaz3's Weather Widget. Have a look at the one I posted for the new DarkHaz3 theme... It is a bit more universal and suits all of ihaz3's other weather widgets as well as a few other themes...

Ravi27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I cHange the weather widget city? Btw great theme!

jwjohnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not approved for IOS 5.0.1 yet. Frustrating to find a theme I like and when I go to buy it I can't. Is there a list somewhere of themes that work with 5.0.1 like the apps and tweaks list?

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ravi27 said:
How do I cHange the weather widget city? Btw great theme!

You have to go into ifile and change the zip code if I remember right it's
Var/stash/theme then look for you theme, click the weather widget you should see a file, scroll down till you see a zip code replace it with yours click save

dpcardoza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anybody further explain this please. I follow the steps and but wasn't sure if you view it in "text" because I looked and didn't see a zip code listed. Mine is defaulting to amsterdam currently and I'm in Nor Cal. Thanks
Darren

dpcardoza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I have created a 5x5 layout for IlluminHaz3 which can be used in conjunction with the weather widget to ease your theming woes!

Download it from there - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/304587/5x5%20IlluminHaz3%20by%20f4780y.plist then use iFile or another SSH tool to place it in /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts/

I tried to install this. Put it above main theme in winterboard but it doesn't want to show up. Any advise? Using blueipad2 v2 aas a theme.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to install this. Put it above main theme in winterboard but it doesn't want to show up. Any advise? Using blueipad2 v2 aas a theme.

My addon is not a Winterboard theme. It is an Iconoclasm layout file. You need to have the (paid) Iconcoclasm app on your device. The layouts live on your iPad in the folder /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts/ as I said above. You download the file and place it in that folder using iFile or your SSH client of choice. Then within Settings > Iconoclasm you will be able to select my layout file.
Also, it won't make a lot of sense for BlueiPadV2 since it does not need a large empty gap at the top of the screen! :)

Hope that helps.

Did you resolve your problem above, and manage to change the City on the widget?

dpcardoza

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
folder using iFile or your SSH client of choice. Then within Settings > Iconoclasm you will be able to select my layout file.
Also, it won't make a lot of sense for BlueiPadV2 since it does not need a large empty gap at the top of the screen! :)

Hope that helps.

Did you resolve your problem above, and manage to change the City on the widget?
No i didnt figure it out. I looked around but couldn't find anything that resembles a zip code or weather code.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HIHI~
MAY I KNOW HOW TO INSTALL THE DREAMBOARD FOR IPAD2 IN CYDIA??
IM USING IPAD2 64G WIFI-3G 5.0.1 JB version!!
thanks!!

domethiuos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Theme looks great for some reason I can't get the icons to change from their default state, it's like they won't re-skin to themes setting but it works great on my 4$. Any ideas to why I can't get any themes Icons to change from the default to the themes skin?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Theme looks great for some reason I can't get the icons to change from their default state, it's like they won't re-skin to themes setting but it works great on my 4$. Any ideas to why I can't get any themes Icons to change from the default to the themes skin?

If you are trying to install this theme on an iPad3, it won't work. Themes have to be updated so they work on the new iPad, whether it's to change the themes elements to be larger or to change element names.

All we can do is wait until the developer's have a chance to update the iPad themes to accommodate the new iPad.

Marilyn

Most reactions