What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iFaith 1.5 - RELEASED!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ih8sn0w has just announced the released of iFaith 1.5 for Windows - iH8sn0w.com: iFaith v1.5

Whilst the new version of the tool does not add the capability to retrieve blobs from the currently installed version of IOS on your device (booooo), it now has the feature to retrieve the latest blobs to which you are entitled to from Apple. In other words, it adds similar functionality to that which TinyUmbrella and redsn0w already have. One advantage over redsn0w is that iFaith does not require you to provide the IPSW file before retrieving blobs.

So folks now have 4 choices when saving blobs - Tiny Umbrella, redsn0w, iFaith, and iSHSH it. I will update the various SHSH Blobs posts when I can ;)

Last edited:

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks for the info f4780y, forewarned is forearmed, and I don't think we can have enough ways of saving blobs, I hope that one day the JailBreaking fraternity find a new way of using blobs to move forwards and backwards easily between iOS's.........well I can dream!!

Most reactions