What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ibooks menu

Norm1222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
since the latest update I have lost my menu bar in iBooks. All I can do is see what books I have on my "shelf". I have no way to get back to the store. There is no longer the menu options bar at the bottom and I have tried everything to get it back. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Norm.
No help to you but for interest I checked my iBooks and the menu bar is still there.
I use Mini iPad 2 with 10.3.1
Have you tried the reset option or maybe delete reinstall of iBooks, if it will delete that is?

OP
N

Norm1222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Norm.
No help to you but for interest I checked my iBooks and the menu bar is still there.
I use Mini iPad 2 with 10.3.1
Have you tried the reset option or maybe delete reinstall of iBooks, if it will delete that is?

I did try to reinstall, but it only reinstalled from the cloud. Same thing. I may have to visit the store....

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Norm.
If you did a backup before updating to 10.3.1, perhaps you can go back in time, if then OK, try another update.

Most reactions

Latest posts