What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iBook won't download/open

Fort384

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
Wondering if someone might know a fix for this issue:
I Have a paid book that won't download in iBooks. The little bar on the bottom of the book is there but remains empty. I cannot delete the book in edit mode. If I go into the store the book says downloaded and I cannot redownload. If I select purchased it appears on the list as downloaded with no other options.

I have tried closing iBooks via the multitask bar. I tried restarting my iPad. I have tried downloading other books which works fine but the one book remains frozen and inaccessible. Very frustrating! Any ideas?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now that's frustrating! Have you tried to call apple to see if they could assist you?

Sometimes when a app says it downloaded, but doesn't show up-I connect my device to iTunes and see if it shows up during the transfer. I have often times have had to uncheck the app than check it again before it would show up on my device.

Not sure if any of this will help, but I hope it does. Let us know. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts