What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ibooks in app store

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is good but Apple is bad company

iBooks is available for download in the app store

S**T also app's only available in US iTunes Store

Apple start to annoy me with their stupid policy .... they are really just too much their success will decrease fast if they continue in that way

OP
R

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Um yeah of course the apps are only available in the region where the hardware is released. Otherwise a bunch of people that didn't pay attention would buy apps that they don't have the hardware for, and then they would whine about that.

citiboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rasputina

Well, it is just Apple's way of controlling the market. I am in Thailand and I have just purchased an iPad. The iBooks app will only be available when the iPad is released here. However, your comment is not totally accurate as I am able to download some other iPad apps... just NOT iBooks!! Do you think you can do all your Asian friends a favour by uploading the iBooks app? Pretty please!!!

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Apple start to annoy me with their stupid policy .... they are really just too much their success will decrease fast if they continue in that way

I found a great app but it located only in the UK app store. Apple will not let me download it in the USA.

The app is a free one called 'Britain's Got Talent'.

I wonder if the BBC is blocking its download overseas?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Britain's Got Talent don’t work in asia

I found a great app but it located only in the UK app store. Apple will not let me download it in the USA.

The app is a free one called 'Britain's Got Talent'.

I wonder if the BBC is blocking its download overseas?

No way blocked , but we have many app’s from BBC … i guess is copyright problem

Most reactions